Friday, October 20, 2006

Scary, ain't it?

Mum and Dad have been actively looking out for a groom for my elder sis. Almost every evening, the three of them position themselves in front of the computer and exploit the internet scanning through the various matrimonial sites. I usually burst out laughing at some of the wired pictures these prospective grooms post (belive me, "burst out laughing" is an understatement.) During one such incident, my sister gave me a glare and said two simple things:

Stop laughing! You are looking at your future Brother-in-laws.” My my, how many BIL’s am I actually gonna have?

AND

Remember, the ones that get discarded, will be the ones that will be considered for you!

Now, which one is scary? The former or the latter?

6 comments:

supernova said...

hehe...don't worry, remember the reqmnts doc?!?

Miss Iyer said...

eheh, Yep I remember. :)

Anonymous said...

Good one ;)

U better find a good tayir sadam guy for urself .... after all u are working in an mnc ... cant u find one?!

Miss Iyer said...

Sure will try and find one for myself. Next time, when you leave a comment, could you sign it as well?

-Thanks!

Ayush Jain said...

I really feel for the ones getting rejected, considering ur cooking skills I have experienced.

Miss Iyer said...

:-O That is RUDE!! You were jinxed that day!