Saturday, February 09, 2008

Tag or Questionnaire!?!


Alrite, now I've been tagged by Rims here a long while ago. I can't figure if this is a meme or a questionnaire but here it is nonetheless.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep. It’s a prayer/hymn for the Sun God I think.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night. I’m not a cry baby and most of them that know me well will vouch for that. It’s just my way of distressing.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Very much! What with a lot of using the computer these days, my handwriting is still intact!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Not much of a choice here; am a vegetarian; actually an eggatarian! :D

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely!!! Wouldn’t you?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? That’s what everyone says. Some even say I’m cold, and rude, and mean. And my mum says that ALL THE TIME! Although I’m not sarcastic with her, but she knows I am with everyone else. But I can’t seem to care anymore. I’m too old to change myself. Besides, I think being the other way round it would be too unrealistic of me!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, and right now it hurts soo bad I can’t swallow food. Boo hoo!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Who wouldn’t?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Chocolate frosted sugar bombs! :D I have no idea how that tastes, but remember Calvin & Hobbes? That’s his favourite cereal, and with a name like that, I can’t see why not.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Why complicate things huh? ;-)

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I’m only as strong as I appear to be. Underneath, I’m terribly weak! I know a lot of my friends won’t agree, but it is the truth. Seriously!!!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I’ve stopped eating ice creams for over a year now. Actually, I’ve lost my sweet tooth. But if I wanted to, it’d probably be a chocolate flavour.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? EVERYTHING! This must sound crazy, but I only need a second to see everything from how tall they are, their eyes, what they’re wearing, how they walk, and sometimes what they’re thinking right that minute! :D

15. RED OR PINK? Put them together. A vintage orange?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I hate my guts! I don’t even know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right now? My shishta! She’s away from the city. * sniff * *sniff *

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? What kinda questionnaire is this? :-/

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I drank horlicks!!!

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Linkin Park - Numb.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? This is a strange question! Like my friend says “Depends what my mama and papa crayons are.”

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Curve Crush, Chanel, and the smell of sand from the first rain.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tennis and Basketball.

25. HAIR COLOR? Black

26. EYE COLOR? Brown

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Is this the part where I should stop answering questions and just post a picture of me instead? Wouldn’t it make it easier?

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything that my mum makes! I’ve learnt to appreciate it when I started making my own lunches!

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Neither. Thrillers actually.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Oceans series.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Now this is getting irritating!

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer anytime. I know there are disadvantages. But the way I see it, absolutely nothing can make me chirpy like the sun does!

33. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH!!! Bring ‘em on! ;-)

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? No favs.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Jane Austen - Emma.


36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Or a touchpad?

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Silence? Now that’s one sound I can’t make. In the very least, I can hear it!?!

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones any day.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? To the USA on business.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can pretend. Go figure that out.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Madras, India


Phew! That was one long meme. I’m not gonna force anyone into taking this, but I know that Mush will enjoy doing this and since Supernova has been talking about her vacation since she got back, I'm gonna let her take a break from it for one post! :) AND I can count on Idah here to come up with something funny for most of them questions. So, take ‘em people.

7 comments:

supernova said...

Nicely done! Although, I just can't understand your undying love for Summer!

Go get those tonsils looked at by a doc!

Brecht said...

g3, argh!!!! not another tag... ok will email u my tag qstns cos i dont post tags on my blog..i go complete my tag now *gruMbLe*grumBLe*

Devil Mood said...

hehehe that was entertaining, you're fun!
Well, I can tell you that I wouldn't bungee jump, so now you know ;)

Actually I did a similar e-mail meme last week or so, I didn't send it to you because I didn't have your address. Anyway, nobody replied almost lol

Miss Iyer said...

SuperN,

Summer summer summer! :D And there you go again! Sounding like your true granny self! :P


MUSH,

Awww, you didnt have to do that.


DevilM,

ehehe. Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment ;) Actually, I received the same on email meme too about a year ago I think. And a good three out of the six I sent to, replied :P

Idah's Family Bluez said...

heheheh... okie, i will post this on my blog G3!... let me put on my thinking cap soon and off to my fantasy land where elves are actually taller than they seem.

Miss Iyer said...

lol. see now you know why I said u're capable of comping up with something funny!

Rims said...

Thanks G3, for taking the pains to actually finish the meme (I thought no one would do it, I just did coz I love to talk abt myself :D but it was very looong).
Actually I had posted a comment here long time back but it never showed up here (Booo) :D