Wednesday, November 14, 2007

As Promised!




I was supposed to tell you the truth of it in the very next post but I didn’t. Just like I imagined, very few people decided to take a guess on which one of them was the lie. Clearly, my readership is falling waaay off the cliff deep into the Grand Canyon! :-/

Only a couple of them guessed and failed miserably. And that means you Dharma! No seriously, how many times have I written about my dreams? That was a dead give-away!

Anyway, those of you that guessed were wrong! Also, if you knew me well, you would know better than to trust me with promises. :P But ho; here’s the truth. I don’t run a no-shit blog! Hell I can’t even update this one on time. And I know I’m not following blogs regularly either. Between the last time I visited Devil and today (which is I think a week) she’s posted nine new ones. Or at least that’s what Google Reader tells me! And I haven't followed her blog, or anyone else' since! So lo, I’m not running any new blog and all that jazz; but I kinda like the way I made up that lie myself! Tee hee.

But now that the idea has bloomed unto me, I think I might just end up starting one. But nah, you’ll never know. Never trust my promises, remember?

Image: Courtesy-gettyimages. There's something about this picture that I could relate with, I'm not sure what tho.

4 comments:

supernova said...

I knew it!!! Lazy goose that you are! That was the main reason why I didn't wanna guess and give it away to the others! :-D

Devil Mood said...

Google reader has a way of making us feel really guilty, right?

:)

Most bloggers I know seem to be going through the same as you, nobody posts anything anymore. It's no fun :(
Nine posts of mine are a lot because I usually post only twice a week heheh

dharmabum said...

a misearble failure.

is what we get for being faitful visitors, and brave guessers.

its a thankless world, i say.

Miss Iyer said...

SuperN,

I wouldn't say laziness is a reason. If I were lazy, I wouldnt care less about this one in the first place no? :)


DevilM,

Oh, then it must've been more than a week since I visited ur page.. umm :-/


Dharma,

You ARE a miserable blogger friend! Accept that! :P