Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, Ramya!

(Picture courtesy: Google)

Today is my sister's birthday. And no, I didn't surprise her with a gift this year, simply because she said she didn't want anything. It’s not the shy expression "Oh I don't want anything..." It was the “No, don’t buy anything this time.” I didn’t bother to argue with her ‘cause when she says something, she means every syllable of it. And why doesn’t she want any present? Maybe she thought it best not to get me into all the trouble of getting a gift for her and then end up customizing it for my use!?! [grin]. That’s right. I’ve always been grabbing her gifts and often, I choose gifts keeping in mind MY requirements. Sly, aint I?

So that explains why I didn’t get her a gift. But of course I can wish her, here in my space. So here it is, to the one person that loves me unconditionally! Playing multiple roles; sister, mother, grand mother (when she places her hand on her hips and gives me that dirty look following some mischief of mine), friend, guide, money manager; AND plays them all pretty well with great finesse… here’s wishing you a great birthday and a wonderful year ahead!!! Muuaah!

And since I am terrible at a birthday song, here’s a post from
Prasita, with a birthday poem for you!

5 comments:

Ramya said...

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee u tooooo

Thanks a ton.

Words struck me while reading this and tears flood from my eyes.

Belive me.. I never knew i was this close to you till i read these words.

These words are worth a Billion.. ops now that iam your money manager.. lets make it worth a Trillion Pounds ( not dollars).

Muuuaaahhh from me tooooo sweety.

:)
Ramya

supernova said...

Look at the two sisters bonding! :-D

Mridhool said...

Wishes to ur sis from us too!

dharmabum said...

sisters are the best gift of god to mankind. sadly, it takes absence for us to realise the value of love in life :(

warm wishes to 2 sisters in love. sweet :)

Miss Iyer said...

Thanks Mridula and dharmabum. :)