Saturday, April 21, 2007

For memory, there is no hiding place…


Been feeling kinda lost these past few days; I’m not even sure if “lost” is the right word, what about “helpless”??!?!

a lot like
this or this!


Numb… disoriented… delirious... almost like a volcano ready to erupt, or a storm ready to break out; of applications and rejections (obviously not in the strict sense). Lately, things aren’t just happening the way I want it to.; I may sound selfish here, but I don’t think I care anymore.

I’ve been tearing myself away from people; friends, family, home… I even feel scared to keep the windows down while driving, or answer an email to a dear friend, or make a call to someone for that matter, lest they might judge my mood. I have this dirty habit of answering emails that have a tone of my current emotion (one of the reasons I couldn’t bring myself to post anything sensible); and end up writing something with brutal sarcasm. :-/ I know it’s not right, but what the hell!?!

I think it’s easier this way, shutting myself away. What do you know what’s happening inside the cocoon or what’s happening beneath the lake when the duck is paddling frantically, for that matter?

Been having an awful lot of differences of opinions with people at home; mum, dad, sis, and everybody else that call themselves ‘home’. I’m telling myself that maybe it’s just a passing phase, maybe I’ll try and comprehend their actions, or better yet, as time moves along, maybe they won’t be all this passé (and hopefully understand my way of perceiving things), or not!

With all the madness I’m still grateful for my mother, who surprisingly understands every little thing I do or say (or don’t say)… Mothers… what will we do without them!?!

Maybe I should break away, away from this rat race! Gonna have to quit this madness sooner or later, why not now?

Anyway, I’ll be back to being my chirpy self again… sooooon; although I might not be posting anything until after Tuesday next! Hopefully, I’ll be all perky by then! :) ta ta for now.


Picture Courtesy: Google

13 comments:

Aditi said...

I hope this passes quickly and you are back to being yourself.
I know how painful constant differences of opinions with the ones we love can be and i also know how comforting (or safe) solitude can be..

Brecht said...

Good luck for Monday, hope it goes by smoothly & quickly = ) Wishing u a productive weekend and hopefully no one even tries to get in your way! Take care G3, Lots of hugs, if u ever feel like u want to run away, you are always welcome here = ) in our very small cosy and warmth home = )

Oracle said...

Precisely my emotion when I wrote in my blog, silence is longer than swords!

Now am good, so will you be! :)

Devil Mood said...

Sometimes it seems as though the world is against us; it's us against the world!
Hopefully you'll feel more at ease soon. And mothers resemble saints sometimes!
Take care of yourself :)

Anonymous said...

Hi M.I., been there, done that, well, i survived, and am sure you will. and oracle is right, silence is better at times, but then again, swords can make you smile whole day! heheheh, but, hey, take care, go for a run while listening to your fav songs! hugs to you...

deepthi vinod said...

u dont have to be what u are not.just be the way u feel and get over it when ever u can...hugs and see u back...

deepthi vinod said...

u dont have to be what u are not.just be the way u feel and get over it when ever u can...hugs and see u back...

deepthi vinod said...

u dont have to be what u are not.just be the way u feel and get over it when ever u can...hugs and see u back...

Rims said...

hey G3 come on...seems you havent read your calvin and hobbes lately...go and read it - "a page a day keeps all rage at bay"
it will work wonder to your mood and also listen to the songs of the week that you post...maybe Scnappi will help you :-D

Ramya said...

:(

What should i do to get back the bubbly you ???

Some top of my mind; not to irritate you, or how about take u out of town on a weekend???????????????????????????????????????????

tell me tell me....

Miss Iyer said...

Thanks Aditi!


MUSH,

Monday went by very well. Thanks for sending over wishes from Belgium. :) And yep, I'll remember your invitation to come home whenever I feel like ;)


ORACLE,

It sure is Oracle! I'm good too. Thanks :)


DevilM,

"its us against the world.." I guess you're right! I'm much better now DevilM, thanks you very much. :)

Miss Iyer said...

IDAH,

I've survived too :D

"... swords can make you smile.." LOL Idah! I guess you're right. But at the end of the day, when the sword is all used up, I feel miserable I did it :| so I go back to being silent again! :)


DEEPTHI,

Thank you! :) Hugs back to 'ya. I'll remember that :)


RIMS,

LOL! Yep, C&H will surely help. Also, I'm gonna go and get schnapped a lil ;) I'm sure it will work wonders.


RAMYA,

No worries at all. I'm fine and bubbly! :)

Anonymous said...

very good very good....... i could sense it after a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time today when i spoke to you over phone..

at last my sis is back in action, so where u treating me for being reborn ;)

ur sis, Ramya