Monday, April 09, 2007

Offices I’ve been with


Three reasons why this post is here:

1. One, I wanted to start posting a few pictures online and while I was browsing through the little collection I had, it appeared I wanted to post all of them [grin]. Didn’t want to post all of them here, and so I thought that maybe I’ll post a couple of pictures from each office I’ve been with. Six years, five offices; so that’s a LOT of pictures.

2. Two, I received this via email from one of my blog friends “PS: PPPPP HHHHHH OOOOO TTTTTTT OOOOO please = )”. I MUST begin to understand English! :-/

3. and three, I haven’t learned to use flickr yet! I know…that’s a lame excuse. My sister is a computer goon and she uses it herself. I’ll learn it from her soon. Its not as if I don’t want to use flickr, it’s just that it needs two things that I lack; time and patience. :-/. Until then bear with me and please don’t curse me if these images take a long time to load.

Sooo, on public demand, here are a few. These are in the order of my employment starting from being a fresher. You might have to click on each of pics to view it in a better resolution. Also, most of these pictures date back to 2002 or earlier so they may not be of very great quality.

This one is at the Tidel parking lot. Don’t ask me whose bike it is; it was parked in an unauthorized space and both of just decided to get a little silly. :-P


Tidel parking lot. I’m the one in blue; which blue?


This one's from my first company again. And no, I don’t look anything like this anymore. Gone are the days when I was pencil thin.


Bum pals. Aj and I. I’m the one in pink :D


Now you get what I’m saying? This one is from my second employment. The best birthday I’ve ever had. Thanks to all of them that made my day! :)


Pantry - 2004 Birthday


Again, my second office. This is how the inside of the office looks like.


At my desk


Office number three. I was here for a brief five months and don’t have many pictures from here.


2005 Birthday


My previous employment. This was taken moments before we left on one of the office trips. Sorry I just couldn’t find a pic of me here.

Doesn’t look like office space? Well, what can I say!


View from my desk


This one is from my current office. We’re sitting right next to the Director of the Company (the man that runs the show) and mostly fool around right under his nose. :|


Aaah! I hope these images didn't sit on your bandwidth. I promise I'll post all subsequent pictures on flickr or whatever other image hosting site.


18 comments:

Brecht said...

THANK U for sharing with us your memories from all your 'offices'! You are as i suspected, very sweet looking G3 = ) Goes well with that innocent voice of yours, unless skype played a trick on me! Hv a great week at work ;)

Aditi said...

so sweet .. all the pictures are..
=)
thanks for sharing

Oracle said...

You have the "have-we-met-before" familiarity! :)

supernova said...

Very nice! Send me the new ones please!

Prakaz said...

This is totally outragious! I just can't believe this. You don't know how to use flickr? duhhhhh!!!!

Read my lips, its easier to upload photos to flickr than sending mails from gmail :-|, you should know how i.e.

A little info for you pea sized brain: YOU DO NOT EVEN NEED TO LOGIN TO FLICKR to upload your photos :-|

steps:

1) grab this tool:
http://downloads.flickr.com/flickr/uploadr_v2.3.exe
install it.

2) login to flick using the tool, use your Yahoo! ID to login.
WALLA!

3) right click on any pic in your system and use the item "Send to flickr".

4)your pic is uploaded to flickr in a jiffy, without having to even open your browser.


I would even recommend picasaweb but i guess that will just be TOO much for you huh! :-|.

All the pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/clickprakaz were again uploaded without even opening a browser window.


Please please please don't make it sound like these super sites are "difficult" to use.

dharmabum said...

appadi! so much fussing on ur b'day? u seem like everybody's favourite :) i kinda detest having cakes smeared on faces though - i'd rather eat em, or atleast have someone else eat em :)

thanks for sharing!

Big B said...

Some interesting pics..brings back some good memories ;)

Miss Iyer said...

MUSH,

Thank you! :) Innocent voice? I'm not sure how many would agree with that :-P


ADITI,

Thanks!


ORACLE,

I do? Have we? ;)


SuperN,

Will do ma'am! :)

Miss Iyer said...

PRAKAZ,

:|
:|
:|
I needed that and more! I could almost hear you screaming there! Alrite, I'm gonna do that right away :D

And Oh! I never ever said that it was difficult to use. Remember all I said was, I needed time and patience. :)


DHARMA,

Not too much of fuss. Just that my friends click pictures only on occasions; birthdays, last day at work, et al, and thats when these were taken.

Everybody's fav? Thanks, I hope you're right! :)


Big B,

Yep Beets. I was kinda nostalgic too when I posted these. Really brought back some very fine memories. Remember "V-factor" "W-factor" et al?

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures!!! post more of them okie... hehehe, i like the cake pic!

Junius said...

haha...hehe...hihi...so sweet :D!

Anonymous said...

Where's the famous picture I took of you in MW??????

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

no picture of you in MW... that is outrageous... :| :|

Miss Iyer said...

IDAH,

Will do! The one with the cake is my personal fav too :)


ENDE,

Thanks! :)


Allen,

Famous or not, I'm not soo sure of that, but I seem to have lost it somewhere :-/. Send it across to me please!


CM,

I swear I don't have any from MW :| I guess its a little lesson I learn for not backing up significant data :D

Can you send some across to me CM?

Different Perspective! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Different Perspective! said...

Sooooooooooooper G3. :)

Rims said...

Hey the pics are pretty nice...its good that u shared ur 'sweet' memories with us...
I want to add here that it was pretty consoling to see that u hv been also thru frequent job switches, whether u like it or not...forced job jumps is a better way to say...Me too 7 yrs 6 companies :-(

Miss Iyer said...

MAAMI,

Thanks maami. :)


RIMS,

Umm, I guess we're on the same boat. But I'm starting to hate this! :-/ Software sucks! Really! Sooner or later, I'm just gonna quit this madness and get back to doing something I like best!