Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, KK


Today is my BIL's Happy Birthdayyy :D. So here's a lil poem (that I stole) for him...

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

Source: Internet

3 comments:

Aditi said...

happy birthday to him!!

dharmabum said...

thats a very sensible birthday wish. very.

Unknown said...

Hey G3. Thanks for your wishes. In fact very few of my freinds have wished me thro a blog :-)
Thanks again for those wonderful lines (stolen but true ones :-)).
I must admit that i admire your writing skills :-) keep blogging and keep your thots flowing..