Friday, January 05, 2007

My Blogging Personality

Found a link to Blogthings from a fellow blogger's archive; Dharmabum. Here's my blogging personality...



Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!


I must agree, the last bit is quite true!

8 comments:

supernova said...

Hmmm... I got the same result! :-/

Miss Iyer said...

lol, why am I not surprised?!? :)

dharmabum said...

i don't even remember what result i got. mebbe i'l go b ack and check :)

some 800 odd visitors in one month is what ur site says - and u call u say u don't care how popular u r. u seem to be just that, in spite of how u think :)

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

My Blogging Type Is Supposed To Be Thoughtful and Considerate :) LOL LOL

Miss Iyer said...

@Dharma,

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment! Besides, you are one of my popular visitors I should say :)

Keep popping by :-D

Miss Iyer said...

@CM, Thoughtful you are... tooo thoughtful at it :-P

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

eh!!! (music) kya bolti tu??

I don't know from whence comes this public opinion of calling a shameless person as being thoughtful :P

dharmabum said...

if popular visitors means a visitor who keeps dropping by often to ur site, i sure am one of those ;o)