Friday, January 26, 2007

Talk about predictions!


I stumbled upon a Blogger's page that was filled with astrology related posts and tarot reading. On an impulse, I decided to check what Yahoo Astrology had written for me for today. Here’s what I found:


"For Gemini (May 21 – June 21): Today your energy is so bright and engaging that it's downright obnoxious -- so naturally, the world will be taking special notice of you! Expect some advances from people who might not care whether you are single or not. Put an end to any uncomfortable situations as soon as they start. Silence may be seen as compliance, so be sure to speak up if you're feeling uncomfortable or manipulated. The good news is that you are also attracting friends to spend more time with you. Get ready for a reunion."


Although put together all that shit does'nt really make any sense,
I've got to agree, all text in orange are rightfully true (at least for today)!


PS: Darn, its not even 4 yet! I still have remainder of the day to go! :(

2 comments:

Ash said...

Interesting!

Miss Iyer said...

Interesting or not, I really am not sure Ash! :-/