Friday, March 23, 2007

Psychotic?!?


Well! What can I say? A handful of my friends (if not all) would completely agree with the fact. And now it’s proven! A friend insisted I take this test (and not forget to mention the score to her, of course). I should mention that I was busy trying to get my grey cells working on that estimate my boss had asked me for and wasn’t one bit interested in taking that test then. But upon her further persistence, I finally took it. As it turned out, the test seemed to have been designed just for ME!

And guess what? I’m suffering from Bipolar Disorder with serious symptoms (as the quiz results put it). Now you know who you should stay away from.

Anyway, my test score was 54. Care to take it?

Oh and before I sign-off, this time, the song of the week happens to be Affirmation from Savage Garden. There’s simply so much depth in this song!

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
..
..
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
..
..
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
..
..
I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness
..
..
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned



I believe in them too :)


15 comments:

Brecht said...

Hi G3, our taste in music is quite similar - i love savage garden and That song in particular has become a favourite. I am a sucker for quizzes & test - so here are my results - I score 33 and this is what the professionals said to me -

Based upon your responses to this bipolar disorder quiz, you appear to be suffering from a bipolar disorder. It may be a Bipolar I or Bipolar II type disorder, but it's difficult to say given your responses.

Geez, so now i know for sure its safe for us to be friends = )

Hugs for now, Mush

supernova said...

I scored 35... Very close to what mush scored!

We seem to be a bunch of seriously afflicted women! :-)

Different Perspective! said...

Hey G3,

LOL my score was 37, i.e.,
Bipolar disorder - Moderate to severe symptoms.

=D

AquaM said...

hmm. will let u know the scores. I love Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply has always been with me...
:)

Anonymous said...

I read that first line and just knew the 'friend' you were refering to HAD to be my wife! Hell I knew it the minute i read the title!!!! and how right I was! I had a hard enough time trying to convince her that she was crazy to think she's crazy; now don't tell me i have to do you too!! :(

On a slightly different note, it seems to me from reading the comments above that most if not all women seem to suffer from 'Bipolar Disorders' (to put it very politely)... How very interesting :-D

Prakaz said...

i scored 32.

Bipolar disorder likely.

guess we all know now whom to stay away from... he he

Aditi said...

i scored 30...
hmm

dharmabum said...

i usually like these sorts of tests, but i think this one sucks - couldn't go beyond the third question - is that a disorder in itself? ;o)

AquaM said...

34

Aarathi Edward said...

I believe I'm loved when i'm completed by my self alone...

55. Should we do a joint session with a shrink? ;)

Aarathi Edward said...

OH! and i made a whole bunch of others do the test too. men and women. it seems mid 30s is the norm. so all the rest of you don't freak out, but stay away from G3! :D

Miss Iyer said...

ALL,

aaha! It appears I'm not alone after all ;)


MUSH and SuperN,

You guys sound like you are on a much saner level than I am :-P

Think the only other that beat me was "Not All There" :|


DP,

I seriously think you cheated on that test. I'm sitting rite next to you, and I know you too well for you to be bluffing me ;)

Miss Iyer said...

AquaM,

34 is not a bad score AT ALL.


ALLEN,

Nah! You dont need to convince me. If being crazee gets me closer to so many of you, I think I'd rather just stay this way and not get crazy abt it ;)

Nicely (and politely) put allen. Yes, it IS interesting! But did it occur to you that maybe we women suffer from 'Bipolar Disorders' primarily because of men? ;)


PRAKAZ,

Whoever asked you to take that test? :-??

You're gonna stay away from me? Really!?!

Miss Iyer said...

ADITI,

Looks like you dont have to worry about any kinda disorder. :)


DHARMA,

Yes, it is. Among other kind of disorders that you suffer from, this one is called Impatience. :-P


NAT,

Why should we? We're soo lovable already ;)

Stay away from me? :-P and the one that scored 55? ;) What do we do with her? She and I should maybe spend time together and bring the roof down? ;)

Anonymous said...

@ "She and I should maybe spend time together and bring the roof down?"

Did'nt you have enough of that in Blr???