Thursday, March 15, 2007

Since I’ve been driving my mum crazee ...


...with my Schnee scha schnappi song every morning at the kitchen doorway (not to mention, trying to sing it with that 6-year old’s voice :D), I’ve decided to change the song this week. It’s an amazing track by Daniel Bedinfield; the lyrics made me weak at my knees…

I don’t wanna run away, but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am


Awww!!!


And yay! Its Wednesday; just two more days to the weekend (ohhh dumb ass; its Wednesday morning, that’s three days to the weekend :-/). I’m soo looking forward to a weekend of a sleeping, shopping, writing (sunday scribbiling possibly), and a lot of uninterrupted
reading.


10 comments:

dharmabum said...

whats this with girls and shopping? :)

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp
Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp

deepthi vinod said...

now will ya sing this song through the weekend....

supernova said...

It's funny how every Monday, we start counting days till the weekend! Funnier still is how bored we get if we don't have these busy weekdays!

A catch-22 situation, if ever there was one!

I like the croc song better! :-D

Shankari said...

I looooooooooooove Rebecca!


:)

Idah's Family Bluez said...

okie... now you`ve made sing this song and it`ll stick to me till some other song come along... heheheh..

shopping and sleeping... ahhh.. what more can we ask for :D

Miss Iyer said...

DHARMA,

Nothing really. Shopping for us is on the same lines as smoking and drinking is for you guys.

We can live without it, but what the hell?! :D


CM,

LOL!!! Look how schnappi has turned uncle CM to a 3 year old :-P


DEEPTHI,

Glad you liked it too. I don't blame you for singing it through the weekend. It's waaay tooo contagious ;)

Miss Iyer said...

SuperN,

Me too :D Love the croc song better. I guess it says a lil abt us ;)


SHANKARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

See those exclamation marks? That means I'm mighty glad to have you here :) I'm loving Rebecca too. Will post a lil something on ur blog once I'm done reading it!


IDAH,

Glad you liked it. Will post another song this week, and you can keep humming it until next week :)

dharmabum said...

like smokin n drinkin, eh? thats a general statement, but i'l let it pass, coz i think its a super cute way of putting it - so typically miss iyer :)

Anonymous said...

What else can i say but..

Sheeee Shawww Shoppii
Shoppi Shoppi Shop!
;)