Was down with fever these past few days and all that hype about shopping over the weekend, eventually ended with a lot of sleeping and taking medicines! :-/
Anyway, I guess I’m a little late for this week’s prompt at Sunday Scribblings, but not too late, I’m almost there!
This week’s prompt was Inspiration; what inspires me, what doesn’t, et al. I didn’t spend too much time thinking over this one and therefore just about listed a few things that came to my mind right now.
- Lying on my back on the terrace watching the stars on a still cloudless night (away from mobile phones)
- Interesting sign-boards
- Interesting advertisements on TV :D
- Personalized mail (not the email kind, the one that arrives through post; and does not include my bank or credit card statements either)
- Music (absolutely any kind)
- Hot tea and homemade bajji’s on a cold rainy afternoon :)
- Tax refunds (I’ve got this only once in the past, but wouldn’t mind receiving more often. :-P)
- Strawberry milk
- Nature photography
- Travel; anywhere
- Major inspiration to write? YOU guys!!! :)
There's more, but this is all I can think of right now.
Click here, for more inspirations.