Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nostalgia!!

Children's Day has always brought back to me the familiar thoughts of my school days. We would all save our best dress for a whole year to show it off on this day and spend the rest of the day at school, eating candy and trying to see which fat teacher danced better than which other fat one. Aww! I swear, those sure were the best days!

While I was thinking about Children's Day this morning, I was trying to recall all my class teachers since class I. Here's my attempt at remembering most of them:

  • Class I: Ms. Prema (She gave me 1/10 in a science paper for the Final exams. There was one question and it carried all 10 marks. Distinguish between Living and Non-living things. I wrote them all right, and in the wrong columns! All non-living things under Living things and vice versa :-D )


  • Class II: Ms. Prema (Not the same one)


  • Class III: Ms. Sheela (She'd write a note to my parents everyday in my school diary "Talkative in the class" and made me get it signed from my mom! How I dreaded it.)


  • Class IV: Don't remember :-/ (Although I vividly remember the room, my classmates etal)


  • Class V: Ms. Lalitha (Don’t know the last names of most of them)


  • Class VI: Ms. Anita (The cruelest of them all)


  • Class VII: Ms. Marina


  • Class VII: Ms. Anuradha (By far the best class teacher I’ve had)


  • Class IX & X: Ms. Shanthi Francis


  • Class XI & XII: Ms. Anuradha (No one can give you the idea that economics is fun the way she did)

Kudos to all teachers of Holy Angels for making all my Children’s Days fun for me!

No comments: