Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Getaway with my Boyfriend

For those of you who know me extremely well, you’ll know that the only boyfriend that has the audacity to take me away on a tryst at anytime of the year, weekday and weekends alike, HAS to be my Migraine.

Very well, it appeared first thing on the morning of Saturday and got even worse during the day; what with all the roaming around in the sun. The constant throbbing on the temples, traveling way down to the back of my ear, nape, and the upper and lower jaw making it impossible for me to concentrate on anything! Now is this a headache or what? Maybe I should term it face-ache?!?

Some people can sleep through a headache but I can’t. :(. It gets worse; I wake up with a heavier head, a higher intensity hammering, and a tougher attitude. As a rule of thumb, my parents try and stay away from me when I suffer from one. They get to see me throwing things at them; making an already tough me, tougher to handle. Well, Sunday is almost over and my head is still pounding.

One of these days I’m going to chop off my head at the neck, scoop out the twisted nerves, and fix my head back in place. Aaaah! The very thought of it, makes me feel soo much better!!!

No comments: